How we work
We see our service as a collaborative process and welcome client involvement. We communicate closely with every client to gain an understanding of their needs and expectations, and to effectively incorporate their ideas.
You tell us:
- About your project
- Your budget and time frame
- Which service you would like from us
We will then discuss our ideas with you and provide you with a quotation.
- Illustrate our ideas with sketches, photographs, 3D visuals, mood boards
- Suggest colour schemes and layouts
- Provide you with samples of materials
Refinement of stage 1 (Consultation) and stage 2 (Design Concepts).
You can then choose to supervise the work yourself, based on the design plan, or engage Clair Strong
Interior Design to coordinate the project for you.
Project Coordination, Administration and Sourcing
- Recommend and keep you in touch with contractors and craftsmen to carry out the work
- Source materials, furniture, fittings and accessories at competitive prices
- Stage private houses and show homes for sale
We also offer a prop buying and styling service for interiors photographers, working with both large and small budgets.